Blogs » Arts & Handmade Crafts » Now you can create new rooms and objects within your home

Now you can create new rooms and objects within your home

  • To begin training Construction, you must own the house. To buy a property, visit estate agents NPC within one of OSRS Buy Gold the cities. For a nominal fee of 1000 gold he will sell you rights to the house in Rimmington. After getting higher levels of Construction , with a modest fee you can move this house to different places.

    There are seven locations where you can put your house : Rimmington, Taverley, Pollnivneach, Great Kourend, Rellekka, Brimhaven and Yanille. The final location is available at crafting level 50 and costs 25k gold. Others are more affordable.

    After moving into your very first home, you'll be able to see that the space is just one small room and a small garden. To expand the area in your house, you could add rooms and other areas. To do this, click on the options menu for your house and turn on the build mode. Now you can create new rooms and objects within your home.

    Butlers are NPCs that can be found in servants guild located in east Ardougne that can be hired to help players develop their skills in construction along alongside other elements of POH. It is possible to hire one of five available servants dependent on your current construction skill. Rick is looking for 20 workers in Construction, Maid 25, Cook 30, Butler 40 and Demon Butler 50.

    You must also have two bedrooms in order to be able to afford a servant. They can perform a variety of things for you , like bringing products from your bank, unnoting items, taking logs to the sawmill, or walking around the house. Making use of Old School RuneScape Gold Butler services will cost you money but will increase xp gains. You can also get the team of friends in order to deliver what you need , but you must be sure you pay them for their assistance.